LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

I need to------>S-W-E-A-T!

Sitting here listening to some Oldies music (You Can't Hurry Love by the Supremes) right now, LOL. My husband is on his way home and should be here soon.

I had a pretty good day today. I went over and worked on a special project with Kim & then came home and started up on laundry. For some reason I was in a "funk" today. One reason to explain this was because I weighed myself this morning. My weigh in day isn't until tomorrow morning. I'm not going to tell you what it was because it could be different tomorrow, but I wasn't too pleased. I've decided that okay--I'm eating right--I've got the hang of that. Now I just need to start adding some exercise in it. Yes--I've been doing walking at the track but I don't really break a sweat.

...So...even though I didn't feel like working out--after talking with my husband I got on the elliptical and did it for 45 minutes. Whew. You know, it didn't get easy until I was 5 minutes away from my goal! LOL.

I have to give my husband tons of brownie points for getting me motivated. I really didn't want to do it and he said "Hey! You never know, you could lose 2 pounds by tomorrow!" I don't think I will, but who knows!

So one of my goals this week and every week thereafter is to do an exercise that gets me sweating at least 3 times a week. And I mean, fall on the floor, can't breath, sweating.

So I'll be back tomorrow with my weigh in post. This weight loss seems to be a roller coaster. Wish me luck because I'm going to need it!

Here's to SWEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment