LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weigh In Day

This morning was weigh in day. Since I'm in the BBL on a DFW Area Moms we had to send in a scale picture this morning.

Here is my scale picture.


So as you can see--there has been no weight lost. Yes, I'm really dissapointed in myself. I think it's unavoidable to feel some discouragement. But this is the 2nd time that I've had a weigh in where I didn't lose any weight. I can move forward and I always have another chance to get things right.

I just finished breakfast and I had a bowl of oatmeal. No milk today--just going to take my vitamin with some water. I've got laundry going in the washer and dryer and that's what I'll be doing today along with some other chores.

It's a rainy day here and a bit cold as well so perfect indoor weather. I'm not sure what I'm having for lunch yet but it will either be a turkey sandwich or a frozen dinner. And I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing for dinner at this moment either. Whatever it is, I'm going to stay within my points.

I worked out on the elliptical last night for 45 minutes. Today I'm going to play on the wii for a little while too to work up a good sweat. Hopefully if I alternate work outs than I won't get bored.

I better get going and I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment