LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Tummy is Happy

...or a little too happy?

So today--I ate a lot. Well, it seems that way, and it probably will be once I log it all down here. But I wasn't really eating unhealthy things, just too much of healthy things? Make sense? LOL. I had MOPS today and that was fun--I stayed away from the donuts so I"m proud of myself for that.

I also ended up doing some Yoga today for the first time, and I have to admit, even though it was hard, I really really enjoyed it. I was able to get really in tune with my breathing and what my body could do. It's amazing! I loved it so much that I'm going to pick up a DVD & a yoga mat and add that into my work outs.

We also did some non-stop dancing and that was a lot of fun too--I really worked up a sweat! After about an hour we were done, but I have to admit that was a fun work out day!!

Okay so here's the embarrassing, but true food log for today:

Breakfast:

1 packet of oatmeal
1 cup of milk

Snack:

banana & half of a muffin-the muffing being 3 points for the whole

MOPS:

2 muffins
1/2 cup of breakfast casserole
1/4 cup of grapes

Lunch:

Subway turkey sub with mayo/lettuce
Special K crackers
Another muffin

Insert work out here

Dinner:

1 meduim baked potato: sprayed with PAM, salt/pepper, 1/4 c. fat free cheese & a small dallop of fat free sour cream
salad with fat free Italian dressing
1 sugar free cup of jello

Soooo....yes, I've ate a lot today. I well went over my points and dipped into my weekly points but you'll be surprised--I really didn't go over by much. The muffins that my friend made were only 3 points each (I'll post the link for the recipe) and so my overall day was pretty good--not really junk.

So as I go back and look on everything it really doesn't feel like I'm doing that great, but I am. It would really be nice for me just to buckle down without having to go into my weekly points. I suppose come next Tuesday we will see what happens. And BTW-I have not stepped on a scale SINCE Tuesday and I have no intention to either.

Muffin Recipe

And just a little info on those: She used a spice cake mix that went really well with the pumpkin.

Well, I'm off to basketball practice with an extremely cranky, tired, 3 year old little boy. This should be interesting. Ta Ta for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment