Well today has been a productive day. It was Martin Luther King Day so Charles was off from school. Samuel woke up feeling crummy with a fever and a cough so we stayed home today. I think he's actually feeling better now-I gave him some Tylenol around 1pm and it hasn't come back yet so maybe it was just a little thing.
Tomorrow is weigh in day for the Biggest Loser Competition that I'm in on a DFW Mom Forum. Of course I was weighed at weight watchers on Saturday and I was 190. I'm not expecting to have dropped another pound tomorrow.
So here is a look at my day:
* 1 packact of instant quaker oatmeal-maple and brown sugar = 4 points
* 1 cup of 1% milk = 3
*1/4 cup of air popped popcorn, seasoned with Pam and Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning = 1 point
* Weight Watchers Smart One Lasagna Florentine = 7 points
* I did 10 minutes of a high intensity work out tape, 5 minutes on the elliptical, and 50 crunches
*1/4 Cup of fat free cool whip & cup of fresh strawberries = 0 points
*4 oz, of rump roast = 4 points
* 1 baked potato, cooked 5oz = 3 points
* 1/2 cup of green beans = 0 points
* 1/4 cup of fat free shredded cheddar cheese = 1 point
* 2 tablespoons of Kraft Simply Light Sour Cream = 1 point
* 1 cornbread muffing = 4 points
So that's my day in a nutshell. I did pretty good--Dinner looks like it's a lot only because of the potato add ons. I actually finished everything on my plate and it was just enough. I did get a food scale so that I could measure out the meat and potatoes. I also measure the sour cream and cheese. I pretty much measure everything except the things that are free points. I think it's okay to just do an estimate on those. So I pretty much broke even for today.
I still have a medicine that I have to take before I go to bed with some food so I'll probably have a banana with that so I don't go over my points. I am really learning that I can eat things I enjoy and still manage my weight. Weight watchers is all about healthier choices and portion control. I'm really enjoying it. Until tomorrow, I hope everyone has a good night and keep up the good work!
Proses pengguguran dengan memakai obat
1 year ago