LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One of those days!

Today has been...rough. I ended up having to take my 3 year old to the doctor. It's nothing serious, just an upper respiratory infection. What was frustrating was having to wait 45 minutes for his antibiotic and THEN being told that his cough medicine has been taken off the market. So...after calling the doctor back and getting no response we decided to leave. I went and got some lunch at Chick fi la. The doctor eventually called another prescription in but my husband is going to have to pick it up on his way because I'm not getting out again, LOL.

I did pick up a new DVD tape--Jillian Michaels I think it is. I haven't done it yet, but hopefully this evening or tomorrow.

Okay so I'll go ahead and post my menu for today (including dinner)

Breakfast:

* 1 packet of Quaker Oats instant oatmeal-4 points
* 1 cup of 1% milk- 3 points
* 1 banana-0 points
-and my multivitamin

=7 points

Lunch:

*Chargrilled Chicken Club from chick fi la, no fries-9 points
* Special K pretzel bar-2 points

=11 points

Snack:

*weight watchers Jello- 0 points

Dinner:

* beef and bean soft tacos (2)-6 points
*added sour cream-2 points

Recipe:









=8 points


So all of that is total for 26 points. I still have 2 left. I'll probably have some popcorn later or a piece of fruit before bed. Lunch was rough for me because I was out and in my car--I still haven't mastered "eating out healthy" yet. Next time I should bring a healthy cold sandwich with me. Overall I'm proud of myself for not going over my points and making it through.

Today has been pretty stressful, but I'm staying positive and tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment